Aftermath's Recent Activity

1. Aftermath replied to the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

So based on all of these SONGS the artist themself is ALWAYS corny? no matter what Eminem releases he's a corny artist? No matter what...

May 24, 2019 at 5:15 PM
  2. Aftermath replied to the thread New Music Young Thug - The London (ft. J. Cole & Travis Scott).

:wtf::wtf: Lmao what? What a stupid post. The song is trash.. Not sure how that correlates to anyone listening to indie "white...

May 24, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  3. Aftermath liked Federico De Blasio's post in the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

These mofuckers don't even know the meaning of that word. They just use it at every occasion.

May 24, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  4. Aftermath replied to the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

I agree. If a lyrical rapper comes out with a song where clearly they're just having fun spitting bars it's automatically corny....

May 24, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  5. Aftermath replied to the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

What's the proper way to rape? With permission?

May 23, 2019 at 9:15 PM
  6. Aftermath liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Album Tyler, the Creator - Igor (OUT NOW).

AOTY? Grey Area >>>> By a long shot. A Boy With A Gun is surely the best song in here no? I will say I think Igor’s Theme is...

May 22, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  7. Aftermath liked AceEvo5's post in the thread Album Tech N9ne - ENTERFEAR (TBA).

Maybe it’ll be the back of his head this time and the whole album will be about his fear of going bald coming true

May 21, 2019 at 5:51 PM
  8. Aftermath replied to the thread Ed Sheeran - Cross Me Ft Chance The Rapper x PnB Rock.

None of these are Eminem.. Every name is too long. Also, people need to stop referring to XXXTinct as X... The only X is DMX.

May 21, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  9. Aftermath replied to the thread What are you listening to?.

[MEDIA]

May 21, 2019 at 2:06 PM
  10. Aftermath replied to the thread Album Tyler, the Creator - Igor (OUT NOW).

This still sucks

May 21, 2019 at 1:20 PM