B.A.D.'s Recent Activity

1. B.A.D. liked Whitefox's post in the thread Album Royce 5'9" - The Allegory (leaked/YouTube).

Does he mention any new things that he is a product of on this album?

Feb 23, 2020 at 11:09 PM
  2. B.A.D. liked Just a Water Bottle's post in the thread Create a tracklist for Curtain Call 2.

:q:

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:43 PM
  3. B.A.D. replied to the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

It's not possible for him or his label to release them, even 100% free, as they could argue he is using them for promotion or any other...

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  4. B.A.D. replied to the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

Lol Someone like eminem would get sued for millions for copyright infringement... However "someone else" can leak them online. As long...

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  5. B.A.D. replied to the thread Not sure why.

I know what you mean, specially looking at old interviews from him, is like damn... Its been a ride this nigga changed many lives

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  6. B.A.D. liked gold_mel's post in the thread Not sure why.

I've been getting hit with waves of nostalgia anytime I see em or listen to mtbmb. It's like, Jesus I've been a fan of this guy for such...

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  7. B.A.D. replied to the thread Does Eminem actually think Rockstar was the shit?.

I like it

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  8. B.A.D. replied to the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

Its such a shame that sample clearance issue, i bet we lost a couple gems because of that Fucking samples man

Feb 23, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  9. B.A.D. replied to the thread Bizarre Interview about Eminem.

Bizarre is a pretty good story teller

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  10. B.A.D. liked Just a Water Bottle's post in the thread Does Eminem actually think Rockstar was the shit?.

I never thought I'd see Proofzone shit posted here, but here we are. Anyways, I think it's a great track, not on the technical side of...

Feb 23, 2020 at 10:07 AM
  11. B.A.D. liked JAGODA's post in the thread Bizarre Interview about Eminem.

Damn, it's such a rare pic these days.

Feb 23, 2020 at 12:26 AM
  12. B.A.D. replied to the thread DJ Butter Fingers New Info...

Jay Electronica sold the tape to the source

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:44 PM
  13. B.A.D. replied to the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

What an amazing interview This man is a legend

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:37 PM
  14. B.A.D. liked sbolli1's post in the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

Interesting around the 45:00 - 48:00 mark where they're talking about the "heavy duty" line and just the general idea behind how people...

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:36 PM
  15. B.A.D. liked GoodBoy's post in the thread New Em Interview - Crook's Corner.

When Crook mentioned the whole people saying “a bunch of words with no content” you can tell he was talking about Budden lol since...

Feb 22, 2020 at 11:36 PM