BBQTentacion's Recent Activity

1. BBQTentacion liked Xplicit's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

correction* ”crazy gluin’ Madonna to the Lazy Boy sofa” ”relentless prick unleashing his vengeance” ”but the chick’s so old she looks...

Aug 24, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  2. BBQTentacion liked Umberto's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

I'll pee on Rihanna see man I do what I wanna Spray perfume in the sauna room Crazy glue in Madonna to The lazy boy so called fold her...

Aug 24, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  3. BBQTentacion replied to the thread Xzibit Recalls Rapping W/ Eminem In "8 Mile" Lunch Truck Scene.

Got a call from Paul, told me shit isn’t working Exchange words, told me tell me that shit in person He probably told Em, and by the way...

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:16 AM
  4. BBQTentacion liked DanHust's post in the thread Xzibit Recalls Rapping W/ Eminem In "8 Mile" Lunch Truck Scene.

They need to work together again for sure

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  5. BBQTentacion replied to the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

Wack opinion. Medicine Ball is one of the funniest songs in existence. It's the culmination of Em's humour throughout his entire career....

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:06 AM
  6. BBQTentacion liked mordecai230's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

Undoubtedly, the greatest album ever.

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:05 AM
  7. BBQTentacion replied to the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

You're unique MrGeorge. You're unique.

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:04 AM
  8. BBQTentacion liked Tempest's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

I started listening to Eminem when Relapse came out and it has been my favorite album since then

9. BBQTentacion liked Danny Florio's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

I loved Relapse when it dropped and still do. But there are so many flip floppers on the internet. Not calling you one, just saying in...

10. BBQTentacion liked Tempest's post in the thread Relapse is Eminem's magnum opus.

The purpose of the whole hip-hop genre and music in general was to evolve into Relapse. Which finally happened in 2009. Everything after...

11. BBQTentacion posted a new thread.

Name a better posse cut than Detroit VS Everybody, I'll wait...

Because you honestly can't. Sure you could argue Forever was better, but you'd be wrong. The only good verse on Forever was Ems......

Forum: Eminem

Aug 24, 2019 at 6:03 AM
  12. BBQTentacion liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread Royce Da 5'9" Calls Out Lord Jamar & DJ Vlad Over Eminem Disrespect.

Notice how "ConGay" and "Kangay" (west) have the same name....its not a coincidence both of these rappers are trash. pussy fetish you...

Aug 24, 2019 at 4:01 AM
  13. BBQTentacion liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread Royce Da 5'9" Calls Out Lord Jamar & DJ Vlad Over Eminem Disrespect.

He called us nerds and said no one in the hood bumps Em :booker Maaaaaaaaan fuck conway.....

Aug 24, 2019 at 4:01 AM
  14. BBQTentacion liked Umberto's post in the thread Eminem’s albums mix:.

Hahaha never say never. If he’s not disproven...

Aug 24, 2019 at 4:00 AM