Crookedeye's Recent Activity

1. Crookedeye replied to the thread Tech N9ne - Disparagement (Ft. King Iso) OFFICIAL AUDIO.

Man... Techs first verse was honestly one of his best sounding ones to me. But I always think the songs say Ft King Los and I get so...

Mar 25, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  2. Crookedeye replied to the thread Eminem gets too much credit..

"I've already told you my wholes lifes story"

Mar 24, 2019 at 5:04 PM
  3. Crookedeye liked nbsaints90's post in the thread Eminem gets too much credit..

I think when my man can use a rhyme scheme based on one word e.g martian throughout an entire song you can forgive him for a few mishaps...

Mar 24, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  4. Crookedeye liked Lil Uzi Vert's post in the thread Eminem gets too much credit..

Go listen to Playboi Carti because you must like music made for dumbasses.

Mar 24, 2019 at 5:02 PM
  5. Crookedeye liked taco's post in the thread Best Tribute songs?.

Tenacious D

Mar 23, 2019 at 3:48 AM
  6. Crookedeye liked SlumadianGC's post in the thread TM3 Freestyle EP.

I figured I'd start a new thread for this so it's easier to find, here's my "TM-Threestyle EP" with slightly edited versions of the...

Mar 23, 2019 at 12:03 AM
  7. Crookedeye liked EminemBase's post in the thread (Fake) Eminem to appear on WWE and Soundtrack.

Who was it that said ems team can deny it all they want but wait till fall? That sounds like it slipped and they tryna kill it to keep...

Mar 23, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  8. Crookedeye liked Nick419's post in the thread (Fake) Eminem to appear on WWE and Soundtrack.

I'm all for the appearance. But I can already predict what a WWE inspired Eminem song would sound like lol

Mar 23, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  9. Crookedeye liked Xplicit's post in the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

D12 Promo Match Box used on the cover art [IMG]

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:43 AM
  10. Crookedeye liked DanHust's post in the thread Eminem 11th studio album hype thread.

SSLP, MMLP, TES & Relapse - Classics Encore - 6 Recovery - 8 MMLP2 - 6 Revival - 4 Kamikaze - 5

Mar 20, 2019 at 6:00 PM