DanHust's Recent Activity

1. DanHust replied to the thread Royce and T.I. talk Royce producing for Em, Slaughterhouse issues and Em Vs Nick..

I wish they were shorter. I can't really sit here and watch this for an hour or more.

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  2. DanHust replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I would still remove more songs (Desperation, Love Game and So Far). I would keep The Monster though, since I love Rihanna, it was...

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:04 PM
  3. DanHust replied to the thread Is Eminem's "Bad Guy" One Of Hip-Hop's Best Sequels? (Hotnewhiphop article).

I think making a sequel for Stan was already hard. That shit is a classic. It turned out well though, but the sad thing is the third...

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:02 PM
  4. DanHust replied to the thread Album Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By.

Yeah, I don't know, I guess it's the way he says it that always gets my attention

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:16 PM
  5. DanHust replied to the thread Album Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By.

I've already read that, but this happened for real, it's not like murdering rappers or bitches in his songs. I also know he's done the...

Jul 6, 2020 at 9:08 PM
  6. DanHust replied to the thread Album Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By.

I know Em has said fucked up shit before, but that Ariana concert line was fucked up. You're not just offending Ariana's fans, 22 people...

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:56 PM
  7. DanHust replied to the thread Royce and T.I. talk Royce producing for Em, Slaughterhouse issues and Em Vs Nick..

T.I.'s podcast should have been Em's next stop

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:44 PM
  8. DanHust posted a new thread.

Is Eminem's "Bad Guy" One Of Hip-Hop's Best Sequels? (Hotnewhiphop article)

(very long read, but I love this song, so fuck it) By willingly continuing the story of "Stan," Eminem attempted to do the impossible...

Forum: Eminem

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  9. DanHust replied to the thread The Eminem Picture Thread.

I guess it's one of these apps that turn you into a girl, or a dude if you're a girl. [IMG]

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  10. DanHust replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I'm just saying it cause I don't really see other lows on Relapse. I even loved We Made You, it was fun.

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:26 PM
  11. DanHust replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Yeah, but when it comes to Relapse, it's all over the album. Except Beautiful and Deja Vu I think?.

Jul 6, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  12. DanHust replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I don't see the low points on Relapse tbh, other than it being an immature album. I can see the low points on MMLP2 very well.

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  13. DanHust liked Dorian's post in the thread Sales & Streaming Numbers of "Revival".

Eminem & Ed Sheeran's "River" has been certified 2X PLATINUM in the U.K. , for selling (1,200,000) units in the country! Revival on...

Jul 5, 2020 at 7:29 PM
  14. DanHust liked EminemBase's post in the thread Sales & Streaming Numbers of "Revival".

MMLP2 is pretty bad man, as an album. Actually it was the starting block for the terrible Revival. MMLP2 tracks, individually are...

Jul 5, 2020 at 7:29 PM