EminemBase's Recent Activity

1. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Yeah I don't think it's the same at all. Relapse is more like MMLP as it's one style, one sound... it's a very unique and extreme point...

Jul 7, 2020 at 3:09 PM
  2. EminemBase replied to the thread “Crack A Bottle’s” Lukewarm Reviews Made 50 Realize He Needed To Evolve.

Lmao he talks such shit. Finds so many reasons and talks so much as to why people stopped being interested in him - it's quite simple -...

Jul 7, 2020 at 3:06 PM
  3. EminemBase replied to the thread Royce and T.I. talk Royce producing for Em, Slaughterhouse issues and Em Vs Nick..

Pretty good Dre impression Royce did there.

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  4. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

The beat and hook / the overall sound is horrible. Noisy, cheap, generic. Also - why DO you need that? This is what I wish I could say...

Jul 7, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  5. EminemBase liked sea triscuit's post in the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Dope track list actually but Die Alone?? :piglet:

Jul 7, 2020 at 11:54 AM
  6. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I do. Ive always loved it though so cant relate.

Jul 7, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  7. EminemBase liked hargydon's post in the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Yeah I think you're right. I remember Koolo & all of them over at S80 did that Fansdown 2 movement over on Twitter after the No Favors...

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:50 PM
  8. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Man, I actually reckon the response to the 'No Favours' verse prompted a Revival re-jig. It's a theory, it's just a theory but - listen...

Jul 6, 2020 at 5:26 PM
  9. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I love 'We Made You'. As long as it sounds good, whatever it is, and fits the project... I just wish with my all heart it ended on...

Jul 6, 2020 at 3:32 PM
  10. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I don't really see it as immature, it's just a character and a very fictional type album, more-so than ever before. So I don't listen to...

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:18 PM
  11. EminemBase liked DanHust's post in the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

I don't see the low points on Relapse tbh, other than it being an immature album. I can see the low points on MMLP2 very well.

Jul 6, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  12. EminemBase replied to the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

Yeah, he had the 'pop template' from Recovery and tried to merge it. Probably (indicated by the bar on 'So Far') label execs/Paul...

Jul 6, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  13. EminemBase liked Mathers's post in the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

MTBMB Relapse Kamikaze MMLP2 Recovery Reivival

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  14. EminemBase liked Los's post in the thread Em's best post-Comeback album?.

That's 90 percent of the threads here mate. Welcome to the forum.

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:45 PM
  15. EminemBase posted a new thread.

Kanye says he's running for President 2020

[MEDIA]

Forum: Kanye West

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:44 AM