Eminemcrazymarkieee's Recent Activity

1. Eminemcrazymarkieee posted a new thread.

me and the rest of you

we don't see eye to eye and some of you are creepy as can be no wonder i think alot of you guys are sick as hell.

Forum: Creative

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  2. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

i'm just waiting for you to drop it :)

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:34 PM
  3. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

nope i don't need to at all haha.

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:33 PM
  4. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

lol hate speech what is this virtue signaling? its not hate speech its just a damn opinion get over it and stop obessing.

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:28 PM
  5. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

i'm a voluntaryist not an objectivist thank you.

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  6. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

nothing says do as a say not as i do as much as folks like yourself you wanna tell me how i am supposed to conduct myself or what i can...

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  7. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

speaking of creditability i don't think you can speak for having high integrity yourself if you telling others what they can or can't do...

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:17 PM
  8. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

yup this is how those who disagree with you fight back they will tell you don't deserve this or that i'm not denying anything i don't...

Aug 17, 2019 at 3:08 PM
  9. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

an opinion is just that an opinion it doesn't go beyond anything at all no where you can't say that when you know that is lie yet you...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:59 PM
  10. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

no if or butts is an opinion thats it and this contributes to the death of my people is you saying stuff that is blantly a lie falsehood.

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:57 PM
  11. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

i can say whatever it is i want you don't gotta believe listen to it at all all i did was state a opinion of mine that it its not BOLD...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM
  12. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

i can have my opinion you don't gotta believe them what part of leave it alone after a certain while do you not understand?

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:49 PM
  13. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

wow you just reposted my video thats not proof of anything its just a statement thats it an opinion of something i'm not a scientist or...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  14. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

nope i didn't you just make stuff up as you go along no proof at all if i don't have a right to make false assumptions about you then...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  15. Eminemcrazymarkieee replied to the thread Twitter Suspends Dan Dicks For Saying A Man is NOT a Woman.

nope this is your false assumption of me you have no proof at all you wouldn't like if i accuse you of things you haven't ever done...

Aug 17, 2019 at 2:27 PM