Grantanamo Bay
Featured Threads:
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1992 (Age: 26)

Grantanamo Bay

Male, 26, from Colorado

Krits new record is highly disappointing. Compared to Cadillactica and 4eva Is A Mighty Long Time, it’s just super underwhelming. Mediocre. Jul 12, 2019

1. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Krits new record is highly disappointing. Compared to Cadillactica and 4eva Is A Mighty Long Time, it’s just super underwhelming. Mediocre.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Krit sounds super uninspired comparatively. I’m just not sure what happened since the last record.
        Jul 12, 2019
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        These are all variations of songs he’s done already, and better in the past. And nothing compares to a Mt Olympus, Angels, Soul Food, The Vent, My Sub 3, Mo Better Cool, Boobie Miles, Price Of Fame, Everlasting, etc.
        Jul 12, 2019
    2. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Between Little Simz’ Grey Area, and how dope Stormzy is sounding on his latest two tracks...the UK is killing it in hip hop right now
      Twenty Seven, hargydon and SlickNick like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Crook
        Crook
        There’s probably as many ignorant Brit’s in other genres but I think most Brit’s still like American hip-hop more. All the Brit’s I know prefer American and I prefer American overall.
        Jul 3, 2019
        Grantanamo Bay and Twenty Seven like this.
      3. hargydon
        hargydon
        If you genuinely think that there's as many Brits as ignorant as Americans when it comes to hip hop, you are completely detached from reality.
        Jul 11, 2019
        Crook likes this.
      4. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        I said music in general. I’ve talked to Brits that completely disregard any American music lol willfully ignorant Brits exist too dude. I’m talking mainly genres with rock. I was only bringing that up to dead the notion that Americans don’t listen to british artists.
        Jul 12, 2019
    3. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Wasn’t into KRIT HERE really. But Krits new song with Wayne was pretty dope. Just hope the album is up to Krits standard.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Cool story bro
        Jun 30, 2019
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        I’ll get right on that lol Cadillactica and 4EIAMLT were great. I don’t think the new singles sound on that level. But I’m holding hope KRIT will drop another good record. I like the instrumental and vibe on Addiction.
        Jul 3, 2019
    4. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      That Tyler feature on the Goldlink track is better than like 95% of Igor for me lol
    5. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Tool is a great band. And I’m hyped for the record to finally come this summer. But...their cult like fans are fucking unbearable lol
    6. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Slipknot promised “Iowa levels of heavy” but the new single sounds like Stone Sour in the chorus, and like they’ve ran the well dry kind of
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        I’m liking it more with repeat listens. I hope the rest the album delivers.
        May 17, 2019
        Aftermath likes this.
      3. Aftermath
        Aftermath
        Yeah. I agree, first listen was good. I like it more once I listened multiple times. Excited for the album either way. Don't like the new masks though..
        May 17, 2019
      4. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Percussionist but yeah. Sad shit.
        May 24, 2019
    7. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      What in the cousin fucking hell is going on down in Alabama? I didn’t realize we’ve gone back to the 1950s. Fucking backwards ass people.
      Rafael, Ava, Los and 1 other person like this.
      1. Tobin Frost
        Tobin Frost
        Madness, my man.
        May 16, 2019
        Los likes this.
      2. Rafael
        Rafael
        Fucking barbaric.
        May 16, 2019
    8. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      End Of Suffering by Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes...what an album. Easily the best they’ve done and one of my favorite records this year.
    9. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      I saw Turnover last night. Man, what a show. They’re killer.
    10. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Sherbet Sunset by Little Simz might be the best song I’ve heard this year so far. I can’t even lie. And I don’t even listen to female rap.
      hargydon likes this.
      1. hargydon
        hargydon
        I was recommended the project last night too. Have you heard the full thing?
        Mar 15, 2019
        Grantanamo Bay likes this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Yes. The production is godly. It’s definitely one of the best records this year. She doesn’t always hold my attention but she’s got some great tunes.
        Mar 15, 2019
    11. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Yo that new Yelawolf is dope....but fuck that new Grieves tune LET THE DEVIL IN is absolute fire. So fucking sick.
      Scar likes this.
      1. Scar
        Scar
        Gonna listen. tbh havent been high on Grieves since his debut but always check his stuff out either way
        Mar 15, 2019
    12. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      ...Like Clockwork is THE BEST album of this last decade. God damn, it’s a fucking masterpiece of music.
      Chet Starr likes this.
      2. Illicit
        Illicit
        What makes it great? I'm interested
        Mar 2, 2019
      3. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        The guitar work. The lyrics. The depths of emotional hell homme takes us on, the vulnerability, all while retaining the catchy infectious grooves and melody QOTSA are known for.
        Mar 2, 2019
      4. Illicit
        Illicit
        That's cool, I will give it a listen when I can
        Mar 2, 2019
    13. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Sooooo Mac Miller recorded an album with Madlib entitled “MACLIB” shortly before he died? The world needs to hear it.
      1. Scar
        Scar
        If it was done maybe, if not I'd rather not hear an unfinished project
        Feb 25, 2019
      2. Los
        Los
        Yeah i wonder if we ever will hear it. The fact it was mentioned so soon after he died makes me reckon we will
        Feb 26, 2019
    14. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      This Yungblud dude is kinda dope tbh. His fusion of genres and influences are intriguing.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        I think he’s genuine. Loner is real good. You can hear the Oasis influence in that one. I like California, 11 Minutes, Polygraph Eyes, Tin Pan Boy, Kill Somebody too. I think he’s got great potential.
        Feb 24, 2019
      3. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Listen to his and Halseys cover of I Will Folliw You Into The Dark. It’s great. I think if he leans more towards a rock centric pop singer with hip hop leanings like the above songs, he can do some good stuff. Same with Oliver Tree.
        Feb 24, 2019
      4. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        These are a couple dudes genuinely influenced by rock music that are taking those influences in interesting directions. At least to me.
        Feb 24, 2019
    15. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Been listening to “Amo” again today. Its still nowhere near Sempiternal and Thats The Spirit has more wow moments. But Amo is growing on me.
    16. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      SlumLord did you hear the new Aesop and Blockhead song?
      1. SlumLord
        SlumLord
        Yea... didn't care for it tbh
        Jan 11, 2019
    17. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Its absolutely laughable that I was banned yet again for “spam” when theres members who spam actual ignorance and insults on the daily here
      tkvloveangel and BBQTentacion like this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Dec 28, 2018
        pussy fetish and BBQTentacion like this.
      3. Los
        Los
        justice for bay!
        Dec 28, 2018
      4. KWO
        KWO
        bay is bae
        Dec 28, 2018
        SlickNick, Grantanamo Bay and Los like this.
    18. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Adam Levine said nothing interesting is happening in rock, only in hip hop/RnB now, and no one invited him to the rock party lol
      BBQTentacion likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        What a shamefully ignorant moron he is. Hip Hop is trash in the mainstream save for a select few artists. And while rocks popularity and guitar driven music is dying...the indie and underground rock scenes are strong as hell. And congratulations on no one inviting one if the lamest sell out musicians to the rock party.
        Dec 16, 2018
        BBQTentacion likes this.
    19. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Well thanks to who ever lifted my ban a week early. Certainly poor taste to call him that, but it is what it is. I dont take it back at all
      Rafael likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Not a homophobe, justvwanted to hit him after his weak sarcasm. I dont think my taste is above anyones or his, Im just honest about it. And I dont pull punches about what is shit. It was no surprise those artists were my most played, they are 5 of my all time everyday favorite artists. And yeah, they make good fucking music.
        Dec 15, 2018
        Rafael likes this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Not a music snob, but i like to think and hold a little pride in listening and liking good fucking music and quality artists. Im sorry if “faggot” hurt or offended anyone. But I dont take it back. And its quite hilarious that I was banned for it on a site full of Eminem apologists and fans.
        Dec 15, 2018
        Rafael likes this.
    20. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      My most played spotify artists this year.......OASIS. ATMOSPHERE. BRAND NEW. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. SYSTEM OF A DOWN. Sounds about right.
      hargydon and BBQTentacion like this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Nah. But Im not a faggot like you at least.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Tobin Frost likes this.
      3. Tempest
        Tempest
        Bye
        Dec 7, 2018
      4. Los
        Los
        IS IT MYYYYYY IMAGINATTTTTIIOOOONN
        Dec 8, 2018
  • About