Grantanamo Bay
Featured Threads:
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1992 (Age: 26)
    1. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Sherbet Sunset by Little Simz might be the best song I’ve heard this year so far. I can’t even lie. And I don’t even listen to female rap.
      hargydon likes this.
      1. hargydon
        hargydon
        I was recommended the project last night too. Have you heard the full thing?
        Mar 15, 2019
        Grantanamo Bay likes this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Yes. The production is godly. It’s definitely one of the best records this year. She doesn’t always hold my attention but she’s got some great tunes.
        Mar 15, 2019
    2. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Yo that new Yelawolf is dope....but fuck that new Grieves tune LET THE DEVIL IN is absolute fire. So fucking sick.
      Scar likes this.
      1. Scar
        Scar
        Gonna listen. tbh havent been high on Grieves since his debut but always check his stuff out either way
        Mar 15, 2019
    3. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      ...Like Clockwork is THE BEST album of this last decade. God damn, it’s a fucking masterpiece of music.
      Chet Starr likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Illicit
        Illicit
        What makes it great? I'm interested
        Mar 2, 2019
      3. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        The guitar work. The lyrics. The depths of emotional hell homme takes us on, the vulnerability, all while retaining the catchy infectious grooves and melody QOTSA are known for.
        Mar 2, 2019
      4. Illicit
        Illicit
        That's cool, I will give it a listen when I can
        Mar 2, 2019
    4. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Sooooo Mac Miller recorded an album with Madlib entitled “MACLIB” shortly before he died? The world needs to hear it.
      1. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        nah it'll be trash
        Feb 25, 2019
        SlickNick likes this.
      2. Scar
        Scar
        If it was done maybe, if not I'd rather not hear an unfinished project
        Feb 25, 2019
      3. Los
        Los
        Yeah i wonder if we ever will hear it. The fact it was mentioned so soon after he died makes me reckon we will
        Feb 26, 2019
    5. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      This Yungblud dude is kinda dope tbh. His fusion of genres and influences are intriguing.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        I think he’s genuine. Loner is real good. You can hear the Oasis influence in that one. I like California, 11 Minutes, Polygraph Eyes, Tin Pan Boy, Kill Somebody too. I think he’s got great potential.
        Feb 24, 2019
      3. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Listen to his and Halseys cover of I Will Folliw You Into The Dark. It’s great. I think if he leans more towards a rock centric pop singer with hip hop leanings like the above songs, he can do some good stuff. Same with Oliver Tree.
        Feb 24, 2019
      4. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        These are a couple dudes genuinely influenced by rock music that are taking those influences in interesting directions. At least to me.
        Feb 24, 2019
    6. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Been listening to “Amo” again today. Its still nowhere near Sempiternal and Thats The Spirit has more wow moments. But Amo is growing on me.
    7. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      SlumLord did you hear the new Aesop and Blockhead song?
      1. SlumLord
        SlumLord
        Yea... didn't care for it tbh
        Jan 11, 2019
    8. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Its absolutely laughable that I was banned yet again for “spam” when theres members who spam actual ignorance and insults on the daily here
      tkvloveangel and BBQTentacion like this.
      2. OWO
        OWO
        bay is bae
        Dec 28, 2018
        SlickNick, Grantanamo Bay and Los like this.
      3. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        Groped-tonnes-of-hos Bay
        Dec 28, 2018
        SlickNick likes this.
      4. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        Grump-done-with-yo Bae
        Dec 28, 2018
        SlickNick likes this.
    9. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Adam Levine said nothing interesting is happening in rock, only in hip hop/RnB now, and no one invited him to the rock party lol
      BBQTentacion likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        What a shamefully ignorant moron he is. Hip Hop is trash in the mainstream save for a select few artists. And while rocks popularity and guitar driven music is dying...the indie and underground rock scenes are strong as hell. And congratulations on no one inviting one if the lamest sell out musicians to the rock party.
        Dec 16, 2018
        BBQTentacion likes this.
      2. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        can't wait for deathcore to hit the mainstream
        Dec 16, 2018
    10. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Well thanks to who ever lifted my ban a week early. Certainly poor taste to call him that, but it is what it is. I dont take it back at all
      Rafael likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Not a homophobe, justvwanted to hit him after his weak sarcasm. I dont think my taste is above anyones or his, Im just honest about it. And I dont pull punches about what is shit. It was no surprise those artists were my most played, they are 5 of my all time everyday favorite artists. And yeah, they make good fucking music.
        Dec 15, 2018
        Rafael likes this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Not a music snob, but i like to think and hold a little pride in listening and liking good fucking music and quality artists. Im sorry if “faggot” hurt or offended anyone. But I dont take it back. And its quite hilarious that I was banned for it on a site full of Eminem apologists and fans.
        Dec 15, 2018
        Rafael likes this.
      3. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        the word "faggot" will always be in my vocabulary, always has been since I was a kid. It was the first swear word I ever learned & used on a family member and it was glorious. Especially now that it's taboo and forbidden, it makes me want to use it all that much more because its a great way to simultaneously win an argument, and make the offender speechless and give up.
        Dec 16, 2018
    11. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      My most played spotify artists this year.......OASIS. ATMOSPHERE. BRAND NEW. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. SYSTEM OF A DOWN. Sounds about right.
      hargydon and BBQTentacion like this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Nah. But Im not a faggot like you at least.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Tobin Frost likes this.
      3. Tempest
        Tempest
        Bye
        Dec 7, 2018
      4. Los
        Los
        IS IT MYYYYYY IMAGINATTTTTIIOOOONN
        Dec 8, 2018
    12. DoCtaGriLLz
      DoCtaGriLLz
      wanna pop some ecstacy with me fam?
      BBQTentacion likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Dec 6, 2018
        BBQTentacion and DoCtaGriLLz like this.
      2. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        can i join?
        Dec 6, 2018
        DoCtaGriLLz likes this.
    13. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Of course Fantano liked Earls new album lol
      Los, Ava and BBQTentacion like this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Earl, Doris, and I Dont Like I Dont Go Outside were fucking class. These songs sound like Earl went into a booth and rambled with no musical direction for about a minute each time. They sound like shitty demos. But yo its experimental and avant garde yo lmao
        Dec 5, 2018
        Los and Ava like this.
      3. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Ive read oeople calling it this eras Madvillainy lmao A bunch of lo fi looped beats on songs with no structure, where you can hardly hear Earl, on 90-100 second songs that go nowhere lol But yo its a masterpiece. If someone tells me they honestly wanna listen to this....I would laugh hysterically, and call them a lying bastard.,
        Dec 5, 2018
        Los, hargydon and Ava like this.
      4. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        Fagtano knows his fans will shit their dick if he hates on the album so of course he has to be biased. He's a business unfortunately now and has many supporters (aka faggots)
        Dec 6, 2018
    14. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Faces by Mac Miller is so dope. Clearly he was in a dark space mentally. But it made for good music.
      Los likes this.
      1. Los
        Los
        His best stuff
        Dec 1, 2018
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Its a really good record. If you condensed it into 14-15-16 best songs, I’d say its his best hands down.
        Dec 2, 2018
    15. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Not feeling Earls new album whatsoever. Songs go nowhere and sound like high school rap demos made on a laptop.
      Rafael likes this.
      1. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        A bunch of half baked song ideas that never go anywhere interesting. I could see it getting high praise for being experimental though, and “artsy” cause its different. But it just doesnt sound good. Experimental seems to equal good to many critics and people....
        Nov 30, 2018
    16. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Pretty underwhelmed by these new Earl Sweatshirt songs. But hes not let me down yet.....hoping “Some Rap Songs” is up to par
      Ava likes this.
      1. Ava
        Ava
        I've come around on the first single. I don't like the newest one at all.
        Nov 26, 2018
    17. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      “People like you are whats wrong with the world today”....nah, the people who say THAT are what might be wrong with the world today. Tbh.
      OWO likes this.
      1. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        People who say that I am what's wrong with the world for saying they're what's wrong with the world are what's wrong with the world
        Nov 22, 2018
      2. AnAngryThanos
        AnAngryThanos
        But people like Bill M... nvm
        Nov 23, 2018
    18. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      You say theres a God, and you say you’ve got proof......well I’ve lost friends to heroin, so whats he trying to prove?
      JamesGage likes this.
      2. SlumLord
        SlumLord
        We can agree on that. I'll also argue that more people being atheist/agnostic has led to the state our society is in.... its deteriorating. I'm not dogmatic by any means and am a terrible Christian, but religion has always had a role in society. People have used it to do wrong, but it does far more good than bad, especially in these times.
        Nov 22, 2018
        BBQTentacion likes this.
      3. BBQTentacion
        BBQTentacion
        @charliexcx help
        Nov 22, 2018
        SlickNick likes this.
      4. SlickNick
        SlickNick
        Praise that beige brown.
        Nov 30, 2018
    19. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Foxing...Nearer My God.....what a marvelous record. One of the best this year.
    20. Grantanamo Bay
      Grantanamo Bay
      Greta Van Fleet has got to be the biggest rip off in music. Like, holy fucking shit lol
      Ava likes this.
      2. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Its like I get wearing influences on sleeves....but damn near everything about that band is a carboncopy of Zeppelin lol Its fucking offensive
        Oct 30, 2018
      3. Scar
        Scar
        Meh, they're ok. A tribute band who happens to have found mainstream success. Waiting to see if they ever find their own sound
        Oct 30, 2018
      4. Grantanamo Bay
        Grantanamo Bay
        Theres a lot of good newer rock bands that deserve far greater success in Alt Rock than this rip off band. Highly Suspect and Badflower are great bands that sound fresh and keep rock n roll alive. Hopefully they find mainstream success someday.
        Oct 31, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 8, 1992 (Age: 26)

Signature

#SteelerNation #Cadillactica #SlumericanFam #YelaChrist
    "If God is my angel, the fucking Devils the pistol"

[​IMG]