hargydon's Recent Activity

1. hargydon liked SlickNick's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

Xzibit 50 Dre Snoop Royce ^^^ :heat:

Sep 21, 2019 at 1:53 PM
  2. hargydon liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

Groundhog Day is a banger. That instrumental is awesome. His flow is perfect mostly. He snapped on that song dude.

Sep 21, 2019 at 1:50 PM
  3. hargydon liked RapGOD's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

Y'all crazy for wanting another Rih collab and I say that as a fan of both. First of all, Rih's over music and she spends little time...

Sep 21, 2019 at 1:48 PM
  4. hargydon liked Crook's comment on Grantanamo Bay's profile post

A lot of people just assume all uk rap is grime but there are so many dope underground rappers I’ll post some in the music section

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:11 PM
  5. hargydon liked BBQTentacion's comment on Crookedeye's profile post

It was wack because it was a construct of your brain

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:09 PM
  6. hargydon liked Crookedeye's status.

Had a dream BME 2 dropped with 10 songs and a plain blue cover. First song was whack then I woke up :')

7. hargydon liked Iron Man's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

but you said that??????? LMAO

8. hargydon liked Danny Florio's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

I like the Kamikaze route in terms of beats. It's not 2000 anymore. He needs updated production with that 2000 type content. As far as...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:08 PM
  9. hargydon liked Tempest's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

EMINƎM - SCARƎCROW (2020) 1. Public Service Announcement 2020 (Intro) 2. Vile [prod. Seven] 3. Apocalypse (feat. CES Cru) [prod. Seven]...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:06 PM
  10. hargydon liked Ghost's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

Let's be honest if Relapse was done without the accents it would of been absolute Fire, even though it's still a great album, would love...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  11. hargydon liked nbsaints90's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

I would quite like Em to do what he did with Relapse and just have Dre keep them beats coming in whilst Em sits in his studio writing to...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:02 PM
  12. hargydon liked Whitefox's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

how's that? you want Eminem to break a classic formula? A rapper's album without guest rappers..hmmm..this is actually interesting but...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:01 PM
  13. hargydon liked Phaze's post in the thread Dr Dre played new Eminem music for Big Boy.

Hop is also independent and got to where he is making music at home? I'd say he's doing just fine ‍♂️

Sep 20, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  14. hargydon liked realmuthafukkingeez's post in the thread Dr Dre played new Eminem music for Big Boy.

I kinda think featuring Hopsin would be the opposite of the whole putting out a diss track against MGK situation if u think about it....

Sep 20, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  15. hargydon liked ReeseMan's post in the thread Dr Dre played new Eminem music for Big Boy.

There's a photo of him and Dre in the studio so he definitely heard some tracks. Plus him and Dre are good friends. The rare time Dre...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:41 AM