hargydon's Recent Activity

1. hargydon replied to the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

Trash songs

May 24, 2019 at 6:56 PM
  2. hargydon liked speckzo's post in the thread Quality Relapse 10th Anniversary Discussion Thread (Thoughts/Memories).

It was mostly just jarring for people for Eminem to come out of an almost 5 year hiatus and drop a weird sounding, accent riddled,...

May 24, 2019 at 3:46 PM
  3. hargydon liked Les-Shady's post in the thread Quality Relapse 10th Anniversary Discussion Thread (Thoughts/Memories).

Also wish we got to hear more of his natural voice like he used on Deja Vu, Insane & Underground (not the content, just the voice)

4. hargydon liked Les-Shady's post in the thread Quality Relapse 10th Anniversary Discussion Thread (Thoughts/Memories).

''Slut you better leave me the, fuck alone I ain't playin, go find you a white crayon AND COLOR A FUCKIN ZEBRA.'' ''My valium, MYYY...

5. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

I'm inclined to agree

May 23, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  6. hargydon liked Rafael's post in the thread New Music Joyner Lucas ft. Logic - ISIS.

He was already an honorary contender but Lucas has now officially joined the corn squad.

May 23, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  7. hargydon replied to the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

:outout:

May 23, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  8. hargydon liked Ava's post in the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will

May 23, 2019 at 3:01 PM
  9. hargydon liked AceEvo5's post in the thread Album Tech N9ne - ENTERFEAR (TBA).

Maybe it’ll be the back of his head this time and the whole album will be about his fear of going bald coming true

May 23, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  10. hargydon liked Astral8's post in the thread Album Tech N9ne - ENTERFEAR (TBA).

Better have a good cover with a name like that lol, I swear if it’s another goddamn photo of his head

May 23, 2019 at 2:16 PM