hargydon's Recent Activity

1. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

At least in ‘14 Em was experimenting, ‘07 he was just a druggy.

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  2. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

Vegas & Psychopath Killer trumps anything that came out in that period to me.

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:18 PM
  3. hargydon liked Josh's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

em rapped better in 2014 , but his music simply wasnt as good. imo

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:16 PM
  4. hargydon replied to the thread Best verse from 2004 — 2007?.

Public Enemy #1

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  5. hargydon liked WindowPane's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

This is fucking terrible lmao.

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:56 AM
  6. hargydon liked Lure's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

Bro i fuck with his hiatus era heavy but that song is garbage lmao. It's definitely not better than MOST of his new shit your buggin....

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:56 AM
  7. hargydon liked modli's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

Oh! Yeah, current Em shits on this. Btw, his verse on Cudi's song is amazing. 1.The Eminem Show/Encore/MMLP Em 2.2017-2020 Em...

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  8. hargydon liked holloweminem's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

I agree with this but if we are looking at only post hiatus period I do think 2013 Em was absolute beast - rapping wise (style / voice /...

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  9. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

Nope. Is it confirmed that We Ain’t was recorded in 2005 anyway? Definitely one of his stand out verses in them years but nothing...

Jul 13, 2020 at 12:00 AM
  10. hargydon liked Iron Man's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

Someone will say that this is better than everything Em did in the last 10 years

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:59 PM
  11. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

This: [MEDIA] :jordanlaff:

Jul 12, 2020 at 10:34 PM
  12. hargydon liked JAGODA's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

First you said that '07 Em would have sounded way more hungry on it and now you agree that '07 Em was ass. I don't get you, fam. By the...

Jul 12, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  13. hargydon replied to the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

He’d sound like he’s about to collapse bruv

Jul 12, 2020 at 6:01 PM
  14. hargydon liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread Writing Two Line Cypher (Keep It Goin).

Fuckin with this moody hoe.put it in her booty hole, Thats a gangstas paradise, ask my nigga coolio

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:15 PM
  15. hargydon liked Rev93's post in the thread New Music Kid Cudi ft. Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man & Slim Shady (FRIDAY).

The way it sounds was on purpose, mimicking a sort of "robotic/alien" voice. It doesn't need that much attention though, like he wasn't...

Jul 12, 2020 at 4:00 PM