Arabic tutor

JordanDZ

Male, 26, from Yuma, AZ

!إمينيم هو إله ("Eminem hu 3iilh!") => Eminem is a God ! Aug 2, 2018

JordanDZ was last seen:
Apr 20, 2019
    1. JordanDZ
      JordanDZ
      !إمينيم هو إله ("Eminem hu 3iilh!") => Eminem is a God !
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 5, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Arabic tutor
    Hello everybody ;) , my name is Abderrahmane A.K.A Jordan - 25 years old (04/05/1993) - Arabic tutor - Yuma, AZ. I was born in Algiers, Algeria (North Africa / Maghreb) and came here with my family escaping the ongoing civil war there and we got to Yuma, AZ in 1998 when I was just 5) - Been a Stan ever since I can remember (as I mentioned right before I came in here with my family in 1998 and my dad himself has always been a huge Stan also, he was fortunate enough to get a cassette of the Slim Shady EP back in the summer of '98, dubbed it and he then started attending Em' shows all over the country, especially once Em' got signed to Aftermath.. I couldn't tell you how often he was "on the road" from state to state attending shows from late '98 until Em' blew up with "My Name Is" but he kept attending loads of shows until probably early 1999...). Being able to share this passion with my dad was always a great thing for me growing up (and even now ;) ). My first time seeing Eminem live was in July of 2005 at the age of 12 in Phoenix, AZ for the Anger Management Tour 3 alongside D12, G-Unit, Lil' Jon etc...