Just a Water Bottle's Recent Activity

1. Just a Water Bottle liked Punkpoet's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

That is really cool and well done, something like this would be brilliant. Unsure what songs to add on the list as some of the songs...

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:44 AM
  2. Just a Water Bottle liked Phaze's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

You fuck knuckles.. I wasn't talking about XXX, I was saying we need to hurry up and make a song tracker and used his one as an example...

3. Just a Water Bottle liked darude123's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

This forum is cringe

4. Just a Water Bottle liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

For me, it's not about beating up females part. It's about being a piece of shit. Females are not exempt for getting beaten up, nobody...

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:43 AM
  5. Just a Water Bottle liked Crookedeye's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

I don't know if you're trolling or not but I cant support anyone who beats up/has beat up females

6. Just a Water Bottle liked skrilldog's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Bis and Em never recorded a track together, Phuck you was the track Bis tried to get Em to hop on but he declined. You guys are also...

7. Just a Water Bottle liked darude123's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

There's also Battlecatz (feat. Cannibus) before they beefed.

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:42 AM
  8. Just a Water Bottle liked darude123's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

It's definitely not real but it's like fack, everyone goes along with it.

9. Just a Water Bottle liked Tempest's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Do people really think that My Salsa is a real song?

10. Just a Water Bottle liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

The Krakkers - Eminem ft. Mac Miller and Lil Xan

11. Just a Water Bottle liked mordecai230's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Things Stay The Same (feat. Cashis) Never Gave A Fuck (feat. Obie Trice, Cashis & 50 Cent) The features with T.I. from 2007

Aug 18, 2019 at 6:41 AM
  12. Just a Water Bottle liked Punkpoet's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Yeah just added that on Alchemist mentioned it in an interview

13. Just a Water Bottle liked Shorty I love you's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Angry blonde

14. Just a Water Bottle liked Shorty I love you's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Dear Ronnie

15. Just a Water Bottle liked Punkpoet's post in the thread Unreleased and Unleaked Tracks.

Hey guySteroids-ove to form a list of tracks that are as of yet unreleased and unleaked songs by or featuring Eminem that we do not...