Just a Water Bottle's Recent Activity

1. Just a Water Bottle liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Music viJilance - BUSTER.

I've been writing for 15 years, but I have been actually rapping far far less. I'm always looking to improve my craft. I appreciate your...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  2. Just a Water Bottle liked Crookedeye's post in the thread Eminem Collections.

I wonder if the NutUpSnippet4Ever guy still agrees with their name

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  3. Just a Water Bottle liked GaroGaro's post in the thread This fantasy TES > MMLP.

The verse is GOAT and the beat holds up pretty well. Also "So here's what I'm facin': three felonies, six years of probation I've went...

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:21 AM
  4. Just a Water Bottle liked GaroGaro's post in the thread Album Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By.

This lost almost all replay value for me. Still an improvement over his last few albums overall.

5. Just a Water Bottle liked Harry_332221's post in the thread Eminem Collections.

I got that full reading show 2001 DVD and the Astoria D12 show from a few days before the Reading one. Both high quality DVDs. PM if...

6. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Album Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By.

1. Darkness 2. Stepdad 3. Never love again 4. Leaving Heaven 5. Premonition 6. Unaccommodating

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:14 AM
  7. Just a Water Bottle liked skrilldog's post in the thread This fantasy TES > MMLP.

Why did you include Hailie’s song? I don’t feel it belongs on any albums let alone a pre assault charge one. Song should never have been...

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  8. Just a Water Bottle liked Marek's status.

To all of you who do not feel motivated, or do not know, what to do. Jocko Willink podcast on youtube... Fucking awesome.

Mar 31, 2020 at 10:43 PM
  9. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread HHS Secret Mixtape Santa: The Astral8 Edition (DAY 5! THE FINALE).

Obviously. However many social events are being cancelled, bars are being closed, etc.

Mar 31, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  10. Just a Water Bottle liked Nick419's post in the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

This is on The Eminem Show deluxe edition DVD. It was professionally released

Mar 31, 2020 at 10:32 PM
  11. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Eminem Small Talk Thread.

He's putting it out after all the clips.

Mar 31, 2020 at 10:32 PM