Just a Water Bottle's Recent Activity

1. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Nick Cannon - The Invitation & Pray For Him (Em disses).

No one can really diss him off that shit though. The shit they can really fuck him up with, his fanbase denies to the fullest. The only...

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:46 PM
  2. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Top 5 Albums of 2019.

Shit man, somehow I forgot The Game. definitely up there.

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  3. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Is there a list of all the unreleased tracks we don't have?.

I'm hella interested. Keep me updated please, I'll try to drop a full updated list.

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  4. Just a Water Bottle liked Punkpoet's post in the thread Is there a list of all the unreleased tracks we don't have?.

Hey unsure you're still doing this infact you haven't been on in a month so... but reading the eminem books again in lead up to his new...

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:41 PM
  5. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Top 5 Albums of 2019.

Everyone's forgetting the boy that's been big in the headlines, The Fifth had some good shit going for it.

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:54 AM
  6. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Predictions For Who Royce Disses On The Allegory?.

Royce can't really do nothing to no one on or off the mic. he/she's gonna be just fine, whoever it's aimed at.

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  7. Just a Water Bottle liked Crookedeye's post in the thread Wikipedia Has "50 Cent - SKI" To Be Released Feb 2020.

I know Wikipedia is bullshit, just found it curious https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_King_Immortal [MEDIA] There was also a...

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:50 AM
  8. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Nick Cannon - The Invitation & Pray For Him (Em disses).

They can bitch your ears off, that's for sure.

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:50 AM
  9. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Does anyone actually think it takes balls to diss Eminem?.

You right on this. The internal shit is always where Em did the most, both in beefs and fucking over the faggots that got him to fame.

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  10. Just a Water Bottle liked skrilldog's post in the thread Does anyone actually think it takes balls to diss Eminem?.

It only takes balls if you look at it from the power he has with labels and radio. Ja got wrecked no question but somthing a lot of...

Dec 14, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  11. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Does anyone actually think it takes balls to diss Eminem?.

It absolutely does take balls, not because of Em himself, but his god-awful fanbase. Pop singers have better fanbases than em.

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:37 AM
  12. Just a Water Bottle replied to the thread Obie Trice Disses Nick Cannon.

huh?

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  13. Just a Water Bottle liked DanHust's post in the thread Obie Trice Disses Nick Cannon.

Obie has bigger things to worry about lol Still nice to see him stay loyal to Em. Hope to see them together in the future.

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:34 AM
  14. Just a Water Bottle liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Obie Trice Disses Nick Cannon.

I actually kind of liked the second diss track he released. Because he wasn't on it, and his homies had some good flow :booker

Dec 13, 2019 at 4:34 AM