SlumadianGC's Recent Activity

1. SlumadianGC replied to the thread SLUMERICAN FAM OFFICIAL THREAD.

This is from the Vancouver show, he complains about the sound for the first 2 songs, then (at 6:55) rants about Post Malone and G-Eazy,...

Apr 23, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  2. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

If I had to condense Love Story into a 'flawless' album it'd be something like this: 1. Love Story 2. Box Chevy 5 3. Change 4. Ball And...

Apr 22, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  3. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

This would be my Love Story that’s flawless... 1. Ball And Chain 2. Change 3. Whiskey In A Bottle 4. Till It’s Gone 5. Devil In My...

Apr 22, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  4. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

That songs not that bad lol I still say Over Here or Tennessee Love still enough of a spacey sound in the production that it doesn’t...

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  5. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

I agree it doesn't really fit sonically, but I still like it as an opener. At most, I'd drop Outer Space and Sky's The Limit, and make...

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  6. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

Yes I agree to an extent it all works. All the songs are good, yes. But for an album to work flawlessly as a listening experience it...

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  7. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

I meant Outer Space is more of a transition out of TMR than into Change, I was on a Yela binge leading up to the show I saw last...

Apr 22, 2019 at 1:24 AM
  8. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

Outer Space is a great opening track for a different album. It just completely gets the album off to a weird start. A true classic...

Apr 21, 2019 at 11:51 PM
  9. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

TMR is his most cohesive album but it really benefits from only having 10 songs. Love Story is his best 'collection of songs' though,...

Apr 21, 2019 at 11:51 PM
  10. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

It’s overall a good record. It’s short of his absolute best though. Every single song is decent to good to great and perfection....

Apr 21, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  11. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Quality Love Story turns 4!.

LS was my introduction to Yela and I still think it's his best album. Outer Space doesn't really fit the vibe of the rest of the record,...

Apr 21, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  12. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Album Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik III (OUT NOW).

Every time I saw him 2010-2013 was just him and a DJ. Then in 2014 he added Bones and Klever full time and the next three times I saw...

Apr 21, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  13. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik III (OUT NOW).

The first show I saw was really good (in April 2016) but you could tell he was kinda focused on something else - it was the tour where...

Apr 21, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  14. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik III (OUT NOW).

It was just him and a dj, don't know who it was but it wasn't Klever. It would've been awesome to see him with a full band, and get...

Apr 21, 2019 at 5:21 AM
  15. SlumadianGC liked Believe_In_Me's post in the thread Album Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik III (OUT NOW).

he performed the best songs from tm3:) Well expect for Over Here which is good too

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:02 PM