SlumadianGC's Recent Activity

1. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Hopsin - TBA (Singles in OP).

It would have its own thread, if Hopsin had his own section. :kanyeshrug: and this could've been called Ill Mind 10 tbh.

Jul 16, 2019 at 3:37 AM
  2. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

I hope so. But honestly if it came out next year and was a good record, I wouldn’t be bad. I just don’t want any phoned in average shit,...

Jul 15, 2019 at 12:18 AM
  3. SlumadianGC liked RapGOD's post in the thread Revival is actually really good....

They are not a different style, they are dated mess that should've stayed in the vault. They don't even sound mixed and polished. It...

Jul 13, 2019 at 3:10 AM
  4. SlumadianGC replied to the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

Only listened to this song a few times and the chorus was stuck in my head all day. I don't like Sheeran's verse but Em and 50's verses...

Jul 13, 2019 at 1:44 AM
  5. SlumadianGC liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

Not a chance in hell. Maybe a single. Album? I’ll believe when he does it lol he’s fooled me twice now in a row

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:31 AM
  6. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

The thing that gives me hope is, halloween is about 6 months after TM3 dropped. That seems like something contractual for a major label...

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:31 AM
  7. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

Nice avatar :y: The tour starts October 9, what are the odds the album (or at least the first single) is out by then?

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:48 AM
  8. SlumadianGC liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

I kinda like how they don't let teachers wear religious symbols though :booker :leo:

Jul 12, 2019 at 2:09 AM
  9. SlumadianGC liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

:scust: better than a Newfie I guess

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  10. SlumadianGC replied to the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

Just like the rest of Canada, we're also better than Quebecers. :leo:

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:18 AM
  11. SlumadianGC liked Rafael's post in the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

Great find. I saw that Klever mentioned an upcoming North American tour and came here to see if any info had been released.

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:11 AM
  12. SlumadianGC replied to the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

BC (Vancouver Island)

Jul 12, 2019 at 1:10 AM
  13. SlumadianGC replied to the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

It was unavailable for me, I guess it's not out yet in Canada?

Jul 12, 2019 at 12:40 AM
  14. SlumadianGC replied to the thread Album Yelawolf - GHETTO COWBOY (around Halloween).

Slumerican Ghetto Cowboy tour has been announced, it goes from early October through late November. http://www.slumerican.com/tour/...

Jul 12, 2019 at 12:36 AM
  15. SlumadianGC replied to the thread New Music Ed Sheeran feat. Eminem & 50 Cent - Remember the Name - Out July 12th.

Can someone send me a download link? The one I got yesterday doesn't work anymore :( I'm not a fan of Ed Sheeran, but I like this song....

Jul 12, 2019 at 12:25 AM