Twenty Seven's Recent Activity

1. Twenty Seven replied to the thread Album Kanye West - Jesus is King (Sept 27).

This really might drop on my birthday :wub:

Sep 20, 2019 at 9:03 PM
  2. Twenty Seven liked SlickNick's post in the thread How Eminem pronounces his lyrics nowadays.

Blob

Sep 20, 2019 at 8:59 PM
  3. Twenty Seven liked BBQTentacion's comment on Crookedeye's profile post

It was wack because it was a construct of your brain

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:28 PM
  4. Twenty Seven liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

the tombstones in the thumbnail :dead:

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  5. Twenty Seven replied to the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

I was thinking of starting a rap career, but after hearing that I've realised I'll never be on the level of a professional. This song...

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:26 PM
  6. Twenty Seven liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

Think I could get that instrumental and run a Remix with you? Tired of the haters.. It's time for them to Die Right Here!

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  7. Twenty Seven liked pussy fetish's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

I’ll give you this one vijilance :booker

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:25 PM
  8. Twenty Seven liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

I don’t think of this jam. Or at least, didn’t. Now that you’ve brought this “song” to my attention though, I’ve no doubt I’ll be...

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  9. Twenty Seven liked Whitefox's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

Grantanamo Bay what do you think of this jam?

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  10. Twenty Seven liked Grantanamo Bay's post in the thread Love Story in 2013/2014.

Honestly I feel like we will look back on 2013-2017 as the prime of Yelawolf. Where creatively he was just executing at his peak. The...

Sep 19, 2019 at 6:12 PM