BBQTentacion's Recent Activity

1. BBQTentacion replied to the thread Eminem & Logic collab coming soon.

Logic a faggot. I'm going to fight him next time he comes to Toronto. Mark my words.

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  2. BBQTentacion liked Federico De Blasio's post in the thread Eminem & Logic collab coming soon.

Logic is fucking annoying. He's got flows and melodies too. But the content is so annoyingly redundant. Plus I hate how fake he is and...

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  3. BBQTentacion liked Kate1819's post in the thread Eminem & Logic collab coming soon.

Generally not a fan of 24 year old white kid let me rap kinda fast and use somewhat complex flows but not really and let me be super...

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  4. BBQTentacion liked hfqwjgas1257's post in the thread Eminem & Logic collab coming soon.

Ladies and Gentleman! Here's some "Enlightened Centrism" as dubbed by the Great Ava Person A expresses opinion on logic: Person B's...

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  5. BBQTentacion liked hfqwjgas1257's post in the thread Eminem & Logic collab coming soon.

Also saying personal insults isn't a point relating to the argument, if you wanna do insults, we'll do that on a backstage section...

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:48 AM