Whitefox's Recent Activity

1. Whitefox liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Eminem biography about his past 15 years coming this October.

:what:so versatile

Sep 21, 2019 at 6:25 AM
  2. Whitefox replied to the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

I feel proud that I've contributed to this thread by bringing Grantanamo Bay here

Sep 21, 2019 at 5:42 AM
  3. Whitefox replied to the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

A full album produced by alex da kid only would be dope tbh

Sep 20, 2019 at 8:03 PM
  4. Whitefox replied to the thread How Eminem pronounces his lyrics nowadays.

Wow, 8 seconds of a perfect delivery lmao Ps. Im just joking, whatever you posted its prolly from kamikaze, and kamikaze is great

Sep 20, 2019 at 8:02 PM
  5. Whitefox liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

Upcoming Grantanamo Bay Diss Tape A Side 1) CyNiSteR Sheep Rapist ( Danny Florio Feat. DoCtaGriLLz )(Produced by Crook ) B-Side...

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:40 PM
  6. Whitefox liked Danny Florio's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

This is the whole album. There's a lot of story telling and some tracks lead into others. [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  7. Whitefox liked BBQTentacion's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

Eminem - The Earth Is Flat ft. Hopsin & Tech N9ne

Sep 20, 2019 at 6:26 PM
  8. Whitefox replied to the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

EMINEM - SCHRÖDINGER'S GAT 1. DEAD HOE IN A MOTEL (INTRO) 2. FIVE O'S 3. BATTLEFIELD 4. CALL OF DESTINY FEAT. SAM SNEED 5. CHUPACABRA...

Sep 20, 2019 at 6:25 PM
  9. Whitefox liked Tempest's post in the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

EMINƎM - SCARƎCROW (2020) 1. Public Service Announcement 2020 (Intro) 2. Vile [prod. Seven] 3. Apocalypse (feat. CES Cru) [prod. Seven]...

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  10. Whitefox replied to the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

[ what do you think about artists that i've suggested?

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  11. Whitefox liked DoCtaGriLLz's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

the tombstones in the thumbnail :dead:

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  12. Whitefox liked Twenty Seven's post in the thread New Music Danny Florio, G Bones & DaVinChi McVeigh - Die Right Here.

I was thinking of starting a rap career, but after hearing that I've realised I'll never be on the level of a professional. This song...

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  13. Whitefox replied to the thread Eminem's next album thread (serious thread please lol).

how's that? you want Eminem to break a classic formula? A rapper's album without guest rappers..hmmm..this is actually interesting but...

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:57 PM