Comments on Profile Post by Crookedeye

1. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    The second one. The reverberation in the bass engulfs the rest of the beat way too much imo. Try just having a low frequency bass rather than a lot of reverberation on bassy drums, should make for a cleaner mix.
    Sep 14, 2017
  2. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    I use a s
    pair of £50 gaming headphones so its not exactly best for detecting bass and shit lol. I hate this beat now anyway it sounds awful haha
    Sep 15, 2017
  3. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    I'm pretty sure these headphones are good enough for detecting low ranges lol
    Sep 15, 2017
  4. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    yeah they do i just dont have a clue about producing lmfao, i might get a mic tbh
    Sep 15, 2017
    Eaglenz likes this.
  5. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    You plan in laying vocals?
    Sep 15, 2017
  6. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    Not to anything I make lol, I've got some pretty embarrassing raps on YT but i miss it and feel like I can improve a lot
    Sep 15, 2017
    Eaglenz likes this.
  7. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    Go for it man, it's fun and you can always improve. I would recommend getting good acoustics before spending money on a microphone though, I got some more decent acoustics in my room lately so that even phone recordings sound alright. On the other hand, my condenser microphone didn't give me too much quality prior to improving my acoustics.
    Sep 15, 2017
    Crookedeye likes this.
  8. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    ahh really? I have a condenser mic just sitting around in its box because i dont have a phantom power to power it lol. I just need something to practice with for now.
    Sep 15, 2017
  9. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    If you buy a new mic get one with an USB cable. Makes things a lot easier. If you don't plan in getting serious acoustic treatment you could just calculate your acoustics and get a few acoustic panels as sometimes a few well-placed panels will do the job well enough.
    Sep 15, 2017
  10. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    Either that or you can gather some clothes around your mic to dampen the sound. Makes mixing a much more comfortable process and a good mix could motivate you more.
    Sep 15, 2017
  11. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    Thanks for the tips man :) i really do need to learn more about making music. Its the only thing ive ever been passionate about and im really trying to concentrate on it now
    Sep 15, 2017
    Eaglenz likes this.
  12. Eaglenz
    Eaglenz
    No problem :) You can PM me if you'd like to discuss more of this stuff, you can also post your content on the creative section as there are people there who could give you amazing feedback.
    Sep 15, 2017
    Crookedeye likes this.
  13. Crookedeye
    Crookedeye
    Okay nice one man :)
    Sep 15, 2017
    Eaglenz likes this.