Comments on Profile Post by Crook

1. LostMyWay
    LostMyWay
    That's actually just when it's being launched, it will be beyond 2100 when the probe study begins, then probably a few years for data to return.

Scientists who give their life for something they will never see the result of are the most selfless people I can imagine. They could easily do something else and chase fame.
    Jan 19, 2018
    Bruza and Crook like this.
  2. Crook
    Crook
    Apparently it’s getting launched before 2050 I heard. And then it takes like 50 years or something to send the pics back.

I can’t really remember tho lol
    Jan 19, 2018
    Bruza and LostMyWay like this.
  3. LostMyWay
    LostMyWay
    I'm a huge believer in space programs. I think we should be doing more as a planet. It should be our main focus. That's where the last of the big questions will be answered.
    Jan 19, 2018
  4. Crook
    Crook
    Yeah it would be dope to find a habitable one as well, or at least one where we can get fuel on and stuff
    Jan 19, 2018
    Bruza likes this.
  5. LostMyWay
    LostMyWay
    just put me a one man pod, launch me out with a mic and I'll report what I see till I die.
    Jan 19, 2018
    Bruza likes this.
  6. Crook
    Crook
    That’s how I wanna go, be launched into interstellar space when I’m like 85. I’ll be dying soon then so I wouldn’t have too much to lose.
    Jan 19, 2018
    MaxTazem, BigR3d, Bruza and 1 other person like this.
  7. LostMyWay
    LostMyWay
    I think we're close to finding habitual ones, NASA might even already know, I'm sure they do keep secrets even though it's technically illegal. If they haven't already it's coming. Hopefully the space race gets interesting again in the next decade or so with Americas interest Mars and China pouring money into it,
    Jan 19, 2018
  8. LostMyWay
    LostMyWay
    That's how I wanna go now, though my "shit to loose" chart is already pretty empty.
    Jan 19, 2018
    Bruza likes this.