Comments on Profile Post by Whitefox

1. GaroGaro
    GaroGaro
    You do realize it's super easy to edit music in Audacity right? No special skill needed. If I can remove a verse I don't like saving me the inconvenience of skipping it every time, why not do it if it only takes a few minutes?

darude doesn't usually do this. He basically makes fan made albums and adds/removes tracks from official releases. Not much different from creating a playlist in iTunes.
    Feb 13, 2020
  2. Whitefox
    Whitefox
    Feb 13, 2020
  3. GaroGaro
    GaroGaro
    Aw you don't like the Ed Sheeran hook? I thought he did a nice job
    Feb 13, 2020
  4. Los
    Los
    do you guys also edit movies?
    Feb 13, 2020
    darude123 likes this.
  5. darude123
    darude123
    GaroGaro The disrespect, I don't just "make playlists". Let's take my favorite fan album, King Mathers, first you have to get all the leaks, then a group of guys and I used FL Studio 12 and iZotope RX 7 to "master' the tracks by using volume control, light compression, additive & subtractive EQ, musical rebalancing, declipping, de-distort,
    Feb 13, 2020
  6. darude123
    darude123
    and slightly boosting the gain, allowing for the loudest (but not distorted) playback. Transitions between songs were added so they flow like an album, sort of like crossfades but not that simple. Tons of research and analysis was done to figure out which order the songs were meant to be in [If you look at audio waves you can see which songs led into the next,
    Feb 13, 2020
  7. darude123
    darude123
    for example I Get Money -> Everything -> Cut Back -> 50 Ways were all mixed in that order, so it's as accurate to what Eminem was doing as possible]. But of course that only works for a few songs. Then hours were spent on full cd artwork, and of course I did a few of my opinion-edits including shortening Ballin Unc. hook & shortening outro in Syllables.

Not just "making a playlist".
    Feb 13, 2020
  8. darude123
    darude123
    ALSO, yes, I do do edits a lot. I made a Devil's Night no Bizarre edit, I re-did Encore- cut lots of things, even made We As Americans president line said on the cd version 100% accurate+perfect, I also edited the re-up for my personal use not gonna bother posting, u are right, its extremely ez to edit in audacity if ur not halfretarded, im not really proud of that, only the full projects which are cool to hear
    Feb 13, 2020
  9. Los
    Los
    @mods halp
    Feb 13, 2020