Aftermath likes this.
  2. [Free Information]
    [Free Information]
    R.I.P Linkin Park 2007
    R.I.P. Linkin Park 2010
    R.I.P Linkin Park 2012
    R.I.P Linkin Park 2014
    R.I.P Linkin Park 2017

Every fucking time. The album is good as fuck for what it is.
    May 17, 2017
    Iron Man likes this.
  3. Aftermath
    Aftermath
    I've never said RIP LP before though fam. All their other albums have at least been decent; rock sound. This one isn't that good.
    May 17, 2017
  4. [Free Information]
    [Free Information]
    They're not a Rock Band though. They're an experimental band. If you dislike this album, then try again next time. It's gonna be nothing like this.
    For some reason people assume that this is their new sound. Linkin Park doesn't have a sound. Just understand that they're not a rock band, they're not a nu-metal band, they're an experimental band.
    May 17, 2017
    Twenty Seven and Iron Man like this.
  5. Aftermath
    Aftermath
    So why is it that ANYWHERE. Literally any site; wiki, biography, etc.. that has info about Linkin Park states nu-metal, alternative, rock variations... It's never stated ANYWHERE that they've EVER been a pop band.
    People don't seem to get that. Experimental, sure. They've added sounds to their rock music, but they've never done a complete 360 genre change. They're no longer experimental.
    May 17, 2017
  6. [Free Information]
    [Free Information]
    Because shit like wiki has to put a fucking label on everything. This has been the case with every experimental artist. That's not a real genre, so they have to give them bullshit genres that don't fit like "Alternate Rock Band" just because they have guitars and live drums on their albums doesn't make them a rock band. Trust me. You can't fight this. I tried when MTM came out, just accept it.
    May 17, 2017
    Twenty Seven likes this.
  7. Aftermath
    Aftermath
    Point is they've never been a top 40 pop style band. Even if you don't wanna accept the "labels" that wiki gives them, they've always been a rock band. MTM (which is a great album) inluded.
    May 17, 2017