Best Posts in Thread: Eminem Small Talk Thread

1. Was just re-listening to MMLP2 earlier. Great stuff.

Tempest, csw621, Twenty Seven and 8 others like this.
  2. Guy, you need to calm down and let people just listen to what they want to listen to and take a step back.

3. His 1st verse on Renegade has a perfect yet also high quality combination of lyricism combined with rhyming and flow. All of those components: lyricism, rhyming and flow mesh so seamlessly it seems effortless when in actuality it's beyond difficult for even a decent rapper.

4. From Reddit.

"I'm almost at the bridge now"
    double meaning:
    The bridge in the song also
    :woah:

5. And you think I care?

JoeJoe, hargydon, GoodBoy and 6 others like this.
  6. Shady
    Dont kill me, people. Thought a lot of people would want to see these full videos.

Kippers, mli, NatzKey and 6 others like this.
  7. Ed Sheeran is releasing an album of collabs on July 12, our boy could still be on it

[​IMG]

8. They were literally screaming for the song to get played.. what a clown lmao.

9. Em is 10 years sober today

10. Nah there's more to it than that, yeah he's flexing his lyrical prowess but he's also chronicling moments of his career, commenting on people's perceptions of him as an artist, touching on the state of rap music, etc., the fact that he's able to do all that while still making it a technical powerhouse is partly why I love it so much (and MMLP2 as a whole in fact).

King Atone, Jc22, Eaglenz and 5 others like this.
  11. :thefuck::thefuck::thefuck:

12. What's wrong with the Macklemore and Smack a whore part?

13. Come to think about it... i think Arose was made as a ''10 Year Anniversary'' of his overdose.

Mathers, Twenty Seven, KWO and 4 others like this.
  14. The message in Monster is often overlooked because of the mainstream appeal. Em is bringing some classic Jungian psycholgy to the masses. In order for man to actualize and overcome his neurosis then he must accept the dark thoughts that exist deep down in the psyche

15. As weird as it is to say this among people who probably wouldn't feel this way, I would genuinely be more concerned about his health like a normal person rather than new music

mli, Kaggy, Nemayn and 4 others like this.