Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 3

Discography:
    Eminem

Studio Album:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mixtapes and EPs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D12

Studio albums:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mixtapes and EPs:
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad Meets Evil

[​IMG]

Slaughterhouse

Studio albums:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mixtapes and EPs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yelawolf

Studio Album:

Mixtapes and EPs:

Westside Gunn

Studio albums:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mixtapes and EPs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Conway The Machine

Projects:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Westside Gunn & Conway

Projects:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Boogie

Projects:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shady Records

2. Shady

The CDs that have an album thread are clickable and will redirect you to the thread. We are also creating these threads for TDE and GOOD. Feel free to comment potential improvements and news that should be in the OP.

King Atone, Iron Man, Levi and 9 others like this.
  3. yea get rich came out in 03 too lol

4. Everybody has all of their projects in the list. There is absolutely no bias in the slightest. Yelawolf is there so much because he's the only one on Shady who knows how to get their shit together and put something out, unlike the two effectively inactive groups signed to the label and Em who hardly releases anything (Even if I don't like 90% of the projects Yela's released lel)

Rolly even put the D12 limited edition mixtape on that, I would have forgotten that and I'm one of the biggest D-12 fans that any of you will have the displeasure to talk to. There is 0 bias and it's ridiculous to even suggest that there is.

5. Love Story was 2015 and a simple google search would have confirmed it so you're obviously handicapped

LOL

JoeJoe, Rolly, Twenty Seven and 5 others like this.
  6. Yela the only one who actually releases music more than once every 3 years

7. Beautifully crafted OP

8. Fucking dumbass

[​IMG]

Rolly, Twenty Seven, Iron Man and 3 others like this.
  9. Love Story
    South Paw

LOL

10. I think 50 was signed in 2002

11. Imagine thinking those are singles under the Yelawolf section instead of projects. :jordanlaff:

There's absolutely no bias going on.

Rolly included all the other releases for the other artists. It would've been biased if he didn't do all the Yelawolf projects.

12. Ain't Slaughter have 2 mixtapes that ended up better than that travesty of an album?

13. Sure, if he wants to kill his career while it is getting started.

Rafael, RapGOD, Tempest and 2 others like this.
  14. First of all I don't believe 2.0 being a flop is fault of Eminem or even the shady records. Slaughterhouse barely released an album and seeing what kinda guy budden is now explains why they never got to do another one and they never had what it takes to be big. Yelawolf has his own unique style but he never really was that trunk muzik guy em signed. Radioactive was probably influenced by the success of recovery I really think they tried to go with the same route of pop rap shit to make yela go big quickly and it was kinda good move but didn't work I can't blame anybody for it. After that yela did music exactly as he pleases which is a good thing but he turned into country rap artist which will never be huge even in America at this point. So yeah those guys flopped. But in this era u can't blame any flop on record labels. People are being famous with songs like Gucci gang dude. I mean you can easily blow up for minimum amount of commercial and promotion if you are lucky but non of the acts on shady had any mainstream appeal so they didn't blow up. I won't blame shady for it. No matter how much you promote something, it barely effects the popularity and numbers. Think of revival and kamikaze for ex. Anyway, boogie seems like a guy that em can do more for. Finally, just to add, 50 cent never got that much of help from Eminem and the label after all, the guy dropped arguably the most popular singles of hip hop music back to back all he needed was to appear on radios for a day and he was huge suddenly. Label can show u the way to make the right single etc but no matter how u promote the shit if u know what I'm saying

15. Don't think this has been posted yet but Boogie told HipHopDx his album is finished, Em loves it, the advice Em has given him and he's done a video for every track on his debut album.

https://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id....s-shady-records-debut-is-done-eminem-loves-it

“He’s heard the album and loves it,”

The best advice he’s given me is to not be afraid to use my voice in regards to my melodies because he appreciates it when I sing. Sometimes I be letting the homies from the hood talk me out of singing because I want to be hard for them.”

16. SH is more done than D-12:

Hiii, Zeppo, JamesGage and 2 others like this.
  17. did you quote me by mistake?

18. It's called Straight from the lab and was originally released as a bootleg mixtape until it was repackaged as a compilation album than sold in europe according to Wikipedia

19. There are no singles on there and HOTEL is a 7 song EP lol it should definitely be up there

20. #167 JAGODA, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Boogie's album is the first album since 50's GRODT I'm super excited about!

Boogie's music is my cup of tea. I believe the album's gonna be dope! It's a pity Shady doesn't do the promotion that he deserves.

#SilentRideOnRepeat! :wookie: