Album Best Posts in Thread: Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik III (MARCH 29th, 2019)

1. Anyhow, met Yelawolf yesterday. He looked pretty tired and was surprisingly softspoken. He didn’t say much and seemed like a quiet, introverted dude, in contrast to the personality in his music.

He did seem pretty grateful that people were buying his whiskey and was kind to the fans that wanted silly pictures, signatures on their shirts, etc.

He also didn’t smell like beer and cigarettes, like I thought he would. He smelled like a good quality men’s cologne.

D65B3860-E6E6-4387-BB66-D150B1399134.jpeg

2. 5th studio album :damn:

Slumerican

3. So according to Yela the music for TM3 is done and they’re just fine tuning and perfecting the mixing and shit.

They’re planning on shooting more videos and added a new song to the album last week.

Said that he’s dropping a freestyle every week until TM3 comes out (which surely means it won’t be too long).

He also said the label are actually waiting on him for once and not the other way round which makes me think we’ll get TM3 pretty quickly once it’s 100% completed.

Nice update.

jlogano22, D12.Shady, Nox and 15 others like this.
  4. TRUNK MUZIK III

Status
    Recording finished. Currently being mixed.

Release date

Producers
    WLPWR
    Yelawolf
    DJ Paul

Confirmed features
    Machine Gun Kelly
    DJ Paul
    Rittz

Confirmed songs
    Trunk Muzik Intro
    Catfish Billy 2
    Rowdy (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
    Trailer Park Hollywood
    Box Chevy 6 (feat. DJ Paul & Rittz)

Worm91, Kokie, Twisted and 15 others like this.

5. IT'S HAPPENING BITCHES

D12.Shady, EmTV, SlumadianGC and 13 others like this.
  6. Fuck me, who stopped feeding Rittz!

JamesInguz, Nox, Scar and 11 others like this.
  7. Here we go again with the ‘Yelas pissed at Shady and Em’, ‘There’s something not right about the situation’, ‘He’s leaving Shady Records’ conspiracy theories.

Someone give me one, just one piece of evidence to suggest this is the case.
    The whole thing’s just been blown way out of proportion over a rumour he’d left Shady during his breakdown last year.

The simple fact is that Shady are fucking useless at promoting their artists unless their name is Eminem, and Yela is so laid back it just makes it look like there’s problems when there aren’t.
    I mean seriously, he tags Shady in everything music related on social media, comments and likes Shady related posts, gives Em shoutouts on tour and has never to my knowledge said anything bad about the label?

I’m genuinely interested to know why so many think there’s bad blood here?

8. I'm not arguing whether Shady suck or not, the label does suck.

But look at Love Story, they didn't promote it heavily but they made some smart decisions.

Best Friend video has over 100 million views, Till It's Gone close to 70 million.
    Till It's Gone was a success and it hit radios, not hiphop radios yeah but it did reach plenty of people which was the goal.
    even have friends who do not care for hiphop saying they listen to Yelawolf (specially Till It's Gone type of songs) because of his unique sound.

I think his breakdown + Em's album kinda made them fail hard with both his and Em's album. It was a quick silent release, maybe Yelawolf got mad and it resulted in less promo so yeah I have no doubts that some shit went down during his breakdown.

But don't blame it all on Shady. Shit happens, and Yelawolf was in a bad bad place at that time so just be thankful he's still alive and well and is still more active than most rappers.

P.S. Most artists nowadays make money touring and selling merch. Yelawolf is doing well financially and he's opening businesses here and there so he understands how to make money and not depend on sales and shit. He's got a solid fanbase bruh!

9. Back in the studio with my brother @wlpwr working on TM3 !!! .. this is the first day together in 4 years that we’ve shared a space to make music .. Love Story was our last project and we haven’t missed a beat .. sending this day up to @gripplyaz and @shawtyfatt excited to bring another Trunk Muzik album to the fans .. 3’s times a charm #trunkmuzik3 #tm3 #slumerican ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ @ounzezilla

10. Trunk Muzik Forever

Drax, jsilent, EvenOdd and 9 others like this.
  11. Dates currently being announced for the TM3 tour in July.
    Tour promo posters a possible album cover too.
    E5D3065F-CE38-4DAF-A469-0B90D9FA3DA1.jpeg

elRhew, Fury, AnAngryThanos and 8 others like this.

12. Searching for it in the Chevy ... returning to @wlpwr ’s 808 work is no easy task .. but no better place to catch the inspiration .. I write 95% of the time in the car outside the studio door or riding .. C’MON HIP HOP GODS !! .. smile down on my virtual pen and push dope shit onto this virtual piece of paper !! .. TM3 in the making #trunkmuzik3 #tm3 #slumerican⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ @ounzezilla

ITS REALLY HAPPENING

13. Is this where we wait for TM3? Let me grab my chair.

Tempest, Nox, AnAngryThanos and 8 others like this.
  14. Album getting close Rosenberg tweeting about the freestyle...

15. Box Chevy 6 will be getting a video and they’re doing a car show for it as well

16. “Final stretch”

For sure coming before the end of the year.

D12.Shady, Nox, Fury and 7 others like this.
  17. Yessss. I love how enthusiastically he's talking about it too, after him barely talking about TBF during the latter part of its rollout it's really nice to see. Hyped as hell

JamesInguz, Drax, Kokie and 7 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Kokie, LYKWYZ, SlickNick and 6 others like this.