Best Posts in Thread: I wonder how Eminem feels knowing he put out the worst album on Shady in 2017

1. Trial By Fire is just so so so much better, this is coming from a huge Em fan

Yelawolf > Eminem and its not even close

Slumerican what do you think?

JAGODA, SlumLord, Dom Tyson and 10 others like this.
  2. I wonder how Eminem feels knowing he put out the worst hip hop album in 2017.

Baby Pluto, SlumLord, Rolly and 5 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

LilPeep, Twisted, P.Kramer and 4 others like this.
  4. Revival is a more artistic album than Trial By Fire, a conclusion met from reading the line "your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea". I've really seen it all now :dead2:

LilPeep, Twisted, P.Kramer and 4 others like this.
  5. lmao what?? Terrible albums outsell good ones all the time, by this logic the best artists around are whatever shitty pop stars sell the most.

TBF is an expansion artistically, Revival is a more boring version of his last few albums. "Doesn't even come close artistically" what are you talking about man :hesky:

Twisted, P.Kramer, Rolly and 4 others like this.
  6. Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea.

7. Revival is so bad that even the HHS servers died for a couple of hours...
    :dead2:

8. NoddyThaL

9. MMLP2 was all over the place but jesus this thing is all over the place time and space

P.Kramer, Rafael, LilPeep and 3 others like this.
  10. This is just

I dont know what to do with this

Nev, Rafael, LYKWYZ and 3 others like this.
  11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LilPeep, LYKWYZ, Rafael and 2 others like this.
  12. So is mmjmc the new worst member?

I dont think anyone from the Yela section even listens to brockhampton.... lol

Twisted, P.Kramer, Rolly and 2 others like this.
  13. Sadly

14. For the first time in my life..... Eminem has dropped an album and the amount of fucks I give is zero.

Will listen to it eventually.... so, worse than Recovery and Encore? I'm expecting that tbh.

Rafael, EvenOdd, JamesInguz and 2 others like this.
  15. Good thing you have a helmet on now after you were dropped on your head so much

Twenty Seven, Ava, Cam Rel and 2 others like this.
  16. At least this just furher confirms Yelawolf is the better artist on Shady.

LS > MMLP2
    TBF > Revival

and

its

not

even

[​IMG]

SlumLord, JamesInguz, LilPeep and 2 others like this.
  17. Gonna be fun when Revival wins HHS Album Of The Year in our awards later this month

18. Him and LostMyWay should create a thread and have brainless discussion together, that shit would be golden! :xzibit:

19. Revival is like Recovery...... but worse. It is musically all over the place, just like Recovery. Only difference is that the production is worse and Eminem sounds sloppy.

On Recovery he sounded good (bar some of the shouting) for the most part. He had some weak puns and some head scratchers, but overall it was a solid showcase. The albums weakness lies in the album being all over the place, sonically and subject wise.

Revival is all that minus Eminem actually sounding good and like I said, with worse production. Easily his worst album.

Rafael, EvenOdd, JAGODA and 1 other person like this.
  20. if tbf is nothing special then MMLP is trash