Best Posts in Thread: Eminem Kamikaze Sales Prediction

1. It's super important for my confirmation bias that I check my favourite artists weekly album sales. For that reason I appreciate the work you guys put in, keep checking those sales bois!

2. Eminem's 'Kamikaze' has now sold over 400,000 pure copies in the US. Note: It’s the first album of 2018 to reach 400k pure

3. Latest Update. It keeps growing. Wonder if it can get to 500K before weeks end?

*Eminem (Shady/Aftermath/Interscope) 365-385k
    via hitsdailydouble

4. United States Top 50 Songs on Spotify

1. Lucky You feat. Joyner Lucas
    2. The Ringer
    3. Greatest
    6. Not Alike ( feat. Royce 5'9)
    7. Normal
    8. Kamikaze
    11. Paul -Skit :dead:
    12. Fall
    13. Stepping Stone
    14. Em Calls Paul - Skit
    18. Venom
    19. Nice Guy (with Jessie Reyez)
    20. Good Guy

Whole album in Top 20 :worship:
    Ya'll gotta move:wookie:

GoodBoy, mordecai230, sweter and 9 others like this.
  5. Who gives a fuck. He put out a quality album after Revival

6. KILLSHOT debuts at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 with 38k copies sold in just 2 days. It's Em's 20th top 10.

Also "
    Eminem lands 4 albums in the top 200 this week. Kamikaze #2, Curtain Call #55, Recovery #155, & Revival #158"

THIS ERA :ffpu::ffpu::heat:

7. 'Kamikaze' has now surpassed 1.5 billion streams on Spotify.

"Kamikaze (song)" has now over 100 million plays on Spotify.

8. [​IMG]

Got it today. +1 WW from me :)

Kippers, WindowPane, RapGOD and 6 others like this.
  9. BTW: All 11 songs on the album made it to the Hot 100, compared to Revival which only had 4 songs;

Hot 100 Ranking
    No. 6, "Lucky You," feat. Joyner Lucas
    No. 8, "The Ringer"
    No. 12, "Fall"
    No. 16, "Kamikaze"
    No. 23, "Greatest"
    No. 24, "Not Alike," feat. Royce Da 5'9
    No. 39, "Normal"
    No. 42, "Stepping Stone"
    No. 49, "Venom"
    No. 65, "Nice Guy," with Jessie Reyez
    No. 67, "Good Guy," feat. Jessie Reyez

hargydon, Lauramoii, CSA and 6 others like this.
  10. Eminem earns his ninth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his surprise release Kamikaze debuts at No. 1. The set, which was released without warning on Aug. 31 via Shady/Aftermath/Interscope Records, earned 434,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Sept. 6, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 252,000 were in traditional album sales.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...amikaze-debuts-number-one-billboard-200-chart

He did more than what HDD said!

ArcYe, GEC, MIND and 6 others like this.
  11. everyone waitin on Em's downfall is mad salty about how good this album is......time to start back tracking bitchez

Tal, King Bullet, Oooga Booga and 6 others like this.
  12. People comparing a rapper that is 20 years into his career to rappers that are in their prime lol.

A rapper that sold 100 million albums. (Enormous peak...the downfall is certain).

Tell me what rapper, or even what artist from the late 90s-earlys 000s still sell that much?

Don't bring Jay-z because his collab album with his wife flopped harder than Revival and he sells like 10 copies outside the US.

What KAMIKAZE is doing in the charts is amazing. Especially after Revival. Plus, Revival only really flopped in the US. Here, it seems like americans are interested in him again.

And yeah Em's fanbase prefers physical copies. Just look at the numbers when digital sales were at their peak. He always sold more physical than digital copies.

13. Probably lower first week sales with a higher long-term trajectory than Revival

14. Eminem's "The Ringer" has now sold 913,000 units worldwide (SPS).

Nox, Iron Man, Kippers and 5 others like this.
  15. My CD (finally) arrived today. +1 WW copies.

16. Spotify

Total: 745,807,552 plays. (+5.8M yesterday)

Also according to chartdata, Kamikaze is eligible for platinum in the US now :).

hamzi, JoeJoe, GoodBoy and 5 others like this.
  17. After the official Billboard numbers, it goes like this:

Pure sales: 404,000 (+11k this week)
    SPS Sales: 829,000 (+41k this week)

brian1014, GoodBoy, D12.Shady and 5 others like this.