Best Posts in Thread: OFFICIAL YELAWOLF DISCUSSION THREAD

1. Slumerican gonna make a list of all the members in the slumfam and put it in the OP. Like this post or quote it to be on it fam

2. Slumerican since we have so many new dope Slumericans, like or quote this post so I can add you to the Slumerican fam roster on the first page of this thread

:yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist::yelachrist:

ps: quote it if youre cool

3. #1 SlumLord, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
    In case you didn't know, SLUMERICAN FAM officially runs this forum now. Should you wish to join us, let us know in this thread. @Zarra @Rafael and @Rolly will create your sig and you will officially be part of the forum's most powerful force.

Feel free to use this thread as a hang out for all SLUMERICAN FAM members.

Here we can:

1.Stan the fuck out of Yelawolf and other Slumerican artists
    2.Share pictures of each other doing Slumerican shit, Yelawolf, etc. etc.
    3.Share the latest Yelawolf/Slumerican happenings

I ask for the cooperation of the mod team to delete and remove any blatant, random, and irrelevant hatred that some members may bring into this godly thread.

SLUMFAM MEMBERS:

Cherry Pie
    Rafael
    Aone10
    Josh27
    AnAngryBlonde
    Trimss
    Rev
    Los
    Rolly
    TonyWhiskey
    Ivar the Boneless
    Miller
    ShadyDaDon
    Twisted
    P.Kramer
    slumbunny
    R.A.W.
    OkEhhMeh
    Speedwolf
    EminemPRO
    Trey
    Notalius
    cheeseburgular
    KWO
    Xmipod
    Worm91
    Catfish_Luke
    Yolouhi
    MillerScar
    Astrid
    SlumShady219
    OhMyRapGod
    Slumadian
    SG.
    slumbunny1981
    Princess Atone
    LYKWYZ
    Ofwolfandman
    Shady-Yo
    SlumadianGC
    Fury
    Rugrat
    Excita
    Balaa
    Shpongle
    sticcy z
    NoFloCracka
    Mbtkiller
    KXNG RAGNAR
    slimsweatshirt
    EmTV

LilPeep, Drax, Twenty Seven and 11 others like this.
  4. My niece has dress up as something for kindergarten tomorrow. She went to my room and found my Yela bandana
    [​IMG]

And now she's gonna dress up as a pirate.

She about to be the slummest, most awesome pirate her kindergarten ever saw :jordancry:

Fury, SlumadianGC, Scar and 9 others like this.
  5. IMG_20171018_143747_904.jpg Just met Klever on the street. Wolf was already inside the venue I guess. Super nice fucking guy Slumerican

6. Thought I would share this. Got a "Like" from the boss. :rolly: IMG_3531 copy 2.png

Ava, dR3, Shpongle and 7 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Jesus man, why do you care that much about it? I love Yela as much as the next guy, but if he went off and dissed Em and Shady, got naked and ran around Alabama singing Britney songs, I still would be hyped AF for his next album

10. The Rock listening to Love Story

Shpongle, LilPeep, Rafael and 5 others like this.
  11. The SlumShelter logo is gone... :jordancry:

[​IMG]

R.I.P

Nox, LYKWYZ, Rafael and 5 others like this.
  12. YelaChrist avi. Eat your heart out Slumerican

13. Slumerican

WE GOT SOME JUICE BOYS

14. Me and my wife were just cruising along, headed out for dinner and drinks when I saw DJ Klever at the crosswalk! I said "That's DJ Klever," to which she replied, "Who?" I responded with excitement - "Yela's DJ!" She asked, "Do you want me to say something?" At that moment, he had the right away and started walking right past my car, so I rolled down the window and said, "Klever..." He looked over. "Big fan, man!" As he was walking away, he said "Thanks, man" and waved! Such a cool fucking guy. Definitely an unexpected highlight tonight. And one of the best parts about it was afterward when my wife said "You should post this on HipHopShelter!"
    :slumjesus:

Rolly, Shpongle, LilPeep and 5 others like this.
  15. Hey fam! So im new around here. Whos the biggest Yela fans here? SlumericanFam

16. Klever and Bones seem like great guys, it’s Yela who comes across as the dick to me, and people who’ve met them at shows generally seem to agree.
    To be honest though I couldn’t care less if Yela was the biggest piece of shit on the planet, I love the guys music and as long as he keeps making great art that’s all that matters to me.

SutterKane, Nox, P.Kramer and 4 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Astral8, Rafael, LYKWYZ and 4 others like this.
  18. Ayy Slumerican here is that video:

I'm an asshole and didn't take the time to rotate it.. Hope you don't mind rotating your laptops!