HHS Secret Mixtape Santa [PHASE 5 RN FAM]

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rolly, Dec 5, 2016.

Register FREE now for increased access

Already registered?

The Shelter: Hip Hop, Eminem, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Yelawolf and more's content is only available to our members. Register now to access our content and start discussing with other people in our forums. Plus you can:
  • Like interesting posts
  • Watch threads and receive frequent updates via email
  • Exchange messages with other members in private conversations

1. Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Okay so I saw this idea where we have this game.
    <.. .> What it is is, you make a playlist (mp3 files, Spotify or whatever) and a cover, then make it for a random member that I assign to you. Dont tell anyone who you got. Then I'll post them all later, and we will have some kind of guessing for who made who etc.<.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <..> <..>Post in this thread<...> <..>Later I'll pm you a username.<...> <..>Make that member a mixtape<...> <..>Send me your mixtapes, I'll distribute them<...> <..>I'll make a final thread with all the mixtapes in the end.<...> <...>Songs can be from forever, don't have to be obscure, just a representation of what you've been listening to this year mixed with what you think that member would enjoy.<.. .> Like, if you get dadon, don't take Tupac just because he likes him, do something you've listened to this year that he might enjoy.<.. .> <.. .> Sending homemade cover artwork and naming the mixtape is mandatory.<.. .> <.. .> Try to narrow down to one song per artist (Max two) only (not 10 em songs for example)<.. .> <.. .> Do mostly rap, but it can be other stuff too. Just mainly rap.<.. .> <.. .> <. ..................................................................... ......................>Registered<..><....> <....><.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <.. .> MIXTAPES<.. .> <.. .> <... .................. ............ ...................> <.....> <... .................. .....>Rolly said: <. .................................................... .......................>↑<..> <....> <.......... ......................><... .............>PHASE 5 STARTING NOW<.. .> <.. .> I WISH I HAD TIME TO TAG YOU ALL OR MAKE A USERGROUP FOR YALL BUT I DON'T<.. .> <.. .> <. ................................................................ ................ ............... .......>Maxson<..> could you make a banner?<.. .> <.. .> <.. .> Anyways, OUR FIRST MIXTAPE<.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <... .................. .......><.><.... ................. .....>Views from the simp<.....><..><.. .> ​<....><.. .> <... .................. .......><... .................................... .................. ........ ................... ......................................... .><.. .> <.. .> <.. .> <...... ........... ............ .................. ............... .............. .........................................................................><.......><.. .> <.. .> <... .......................... .......................> <...... ............. ............. ................... ............. ....... ...................... .. ...... .. .... ........................> .SpoilerTarget">Spoiler: Tracklist
    1. Aaliyah - One In A Million
    2. Aaliyah - I Care for You
    3. J. Cole - G.O.M.D.
    4. Future - Codeine Crazy
    5. Ari Lennox - cold Outside
    6. Lauryn Hill - To Zion
    7. 50 Cent - I'm The Man (feat. Sonny Digital)
    8. Mos Def - I'm Leaving
    9. Common - The Light
    10. Drake - From Time (feat. Jhene Aiko)

This Mixtape was made for ProdigalSon.

Guess, rate and judge away famifam​

YoitsK, Scar, Jaba and 13 others like this.